Please read the following information carefully!
Parents, it is best if you accompany your child on this night. Â Students, it is best if you wear athletic shorts, t-shirts, and socks to make it easier to try on garments.
Uniform Fitting Night #1: Tuesday, 8/1
- SENIORS (6:00-7:30)
- JUNIORS (7:30-9:00)
Uniform Fitting Night #2: Wednesday, 8/2
- SOPHOMORES (6:00-7:30)
- FRESHMEN (7:30-9:00)
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED*
For paying the booster fees*, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover will be accepted at checkout. A minimal service charge will be added to your total, to cover the cost of the transaction. Â Upon checkout, the credit card will be swiped through a “PayPal Here” device. Â No credit card numbers will be recorded or saved. Â (Click here for more information about the “PayPal Here”device)
- *Please note â€“Â Credit Cards can NOT be used for the District $100 Participation FeeÂ (this fee is paid directly to BBHHS, rather than to Band Boosters), so a check will be needed.
WHAT IS COLLECTED AT FITTING NIGHT?
1. Participation FeeÂ – $100 (Check payable to “BBHHS” — no credit cards accepted)
2. Other PaymentsÂ (Check to â€œBBHHS Band Boosters,â€ or Credit Card):
- Band Booster FeeÂ – $120 (most families already paid this last Spring)
- Cedar Point – $38/ticket (optional)
- Instrument Rental Fee – $25 (if applicable)
- Accessories: Yard signs, Spirit Wear, Uniform parts, Lyre/Flip Folder, etc.
3. ALL FORMS
- Medical Forms, Booster Forms, Handbook Contracts, etc.
- Please review your summer mailing for a complete list of forms.
- If anything is missing from your packet, it can be found on theÂ FORMS PAGE.
A special thank you to our Band Booster leadership, and all of the volunteers who make this monumental undertaking possible! Â We look forward to seeing everyone soon!