Please read the following information carefully!
Parents, it is best if you accompany your child on this night. Â Students, it is best if you wear athletic shorts, t-shirts, and socks to make it easier to try on garments.
Uniform Fitting Night #1: Tuesday, 7/31
- SENIORS (6:00-7:30)
- JUNIORS (7:30-9:00)
Uniform Fitting Night #2: Wednesday, 8/1
- SOPHOMORES (6:00-7:30)
- FRESHMEN (7:30-9:00)
Regardless of which night you have volunteered to work uniform fittings and which grade level your student is in, you may bring your child to be fitted on the FIRST night, Tuesday, July 31.
CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED*
For paying the booster fees*, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover will be accepted at checkout. A minimal service charge will be added to your total, to cover the cost of the transaction. Â Upon checkout, the credit card will be swiped through a “PayPal Here” device. Â No credit card numbers will be recorded or saved. Â (Click here for more information about the “PayPal Here”device)
- *Please note â€“Â Credit Cards can NOT be used for the District $111 Participation FeeÂ (this fee is paid directly to BBHHS, rather than to Band Boosters), so a check will be needed.
WHAT IS COLLECTED AT FITTING NIGHT?
1. Participation FeeÂ – $111 (Check payable to “BBHHS” — no credit cards accepted)
2. Other PaymentsÂ (Check to â€œBBHHS Band Boosters,â€ or Credit Card):
- Band Booster Fee:Â $120 (most families already paid this last Spring)
- Cedar Point: $38/ticket (optional)
- This ticket price is for the participating student only. Additional tickets may not be purchased for family members, friends, etc.
- Instrument Rental Fee: $30 (if applicable)
Indians Game Ticket: National Anthem Performance – $23/ticket (optional)
Additional tickets for family may be purchased at same rate for this event. Payment is preferred at Uniform Fitting Nights, but MUST be received by August 10.
- Accessories: Yard signs, Spirit Wear, Uniform parts, Lyre/Flip Folder, etc.
3. ALL FORMS
- Medical Forms, Booster Forms, Handbook Contracts, etc.
- Please review your summer mailing for a complete list of forms.
- If anything is missing from your packet, it can be found on theÂ FORMS PAGE.
4. Hearing Screenings
- The state mandates that every student in grades 9-11 involved inÂ a daily noisy school environment get tested annually for hearing. Since this includes our band students, we will be conducting these screenings at uniform nights to avoid any loss of our limited rehearsal time. This will only take a couple minutes to complete. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
A special thank you to our Band Booster leadership, and all of the volunteers who make this monumental undertaking possible! Â We look forward to seeing everyone soon!