I hope this bulletin finds you enjoying these summer months! After such a tumultuous year it has been refreshing to take some time away and be with family and friends. I find myself extremely excited to see the students and parents (new and returning) over the next few weeks as we “Strike Up the Band” 🙂
Please take a few moments to look through this bulletin so you and your band student are prepared for the upcoming summer marching band events! Should you have any questions you may always contact me. Stay well and we will see many of you soon!
~ Mr. Ciulla
Included in this Bulletin:
- Schedules for: Pre-Camp, Band Camp, and Post Camp
- Pre-Camp Reminders
- UNIFORM FITTING NIGHT REMINDERS
- WE NEED PARENT VOLUNTEERS!!!!!
- Uniform Fitting Night Checklist
- Fall Sports Picture Day – Monday August 16th
- Exact times to be shared soon
- Indians Game Performance 8/21/2021
- visit this link for details
- We will NOT be going to cedar point