A hugeÂ THANK YOU to all Band Booster officers, committee chairs, parents, and students who volunteered to help with Uniform Fitting Nights! Â It is an enormous undertaking, with many moving parts, and your contributions are invaluable.
PICTURE DAY TOMORROW:
- CALL TIME – 8:00 am (band room)
- Approximate end time – 10:00 am
- What to wear:
- Black marching t-shirt
- Long black socks & Dinkles (if shoes are on order, any shoe is ok… we will hide your feet)
- Any comfortable shorts underneath the uniform
- Students are encouraged to write their name on the inside of their shoes and t-shirts, since they all look the same!
- NO instruments for full group picture (except tubas & flags). Â Instruments may be used for individual photos if desired.
- Picture forms will be turned in directly to the photographers
Students will report to the band room, thenÂ get changed into their full marching uniform (minus hats and gloves). Â We will meet in the auditorium then head to the Gym for pictures.
Students will be dismissed fromÂ the gym at the conclusion of the photo (approximately 10am). Â Individual photos are taken after the group shot, so those students should plan to stayÂ a little longer.
We are off to a great start! Â More info to come about next week’s camp…