Call Time – 8:00 am
Students will report to the band room, thenÂ get changed into their full marching uniform (minus hats and gloves). Â Please note the following:
- Wear black marching t-shirt under uniform
- Wear black socks & Dinkles (if shoes are on order, any shoe is ok… we will hide your feet!)
- NO instruments for full group picture. Â Instruments may be used for individual photos if desired.
- Picture forms will be turned in directly to the photographers
Students will be dismissed fromÂ the stadium, at the conclusion of the photo (approximately 10:00 am). Â Individual photos are taken after the group shot, so those students should plan to stayÂ a little longer.
- Participation Fee Donors Needed – If you are willing to donate toward a student’s participation fee,Â there are currently some needs. Â Please contact Mr. Wyse at email@example.com as soon as possible, if you are able to help. Â Thank you so much for your generosity!
- Spirit Wear Orders are due tomorrow. Â We passed out extra order forms to students today.
Finally — A hugeÂ THANK YOU to all Band Booster officers, committee chairs, parents, and students who volunteered to help with Uniform Fitting Nights! Â It is an enormous undertaking, with many moving parts, and your contributions are invaluable.