When students report to camp for the first time this week (7/28, 7/29, 7/30, or 7/31), they will be asked for the following during their health and wellness check upon arrival. Given the current events, please, please take the time to print out and complete all the forms that pertain to your student. Forms will be collected upon student arrival on their first dayof camp .
REQUIRED OF ALL STUDENTS ON THEIR FIRST DAY OF BAND CAMP
1. Over the Counter Stock Medication Form
2. Emergency Medical Authorization Form
3. Tobacco / Drug / Alcohol Form (Drug and Alcohol Policy for Review)
4. Band Handbook / Transportation Form
AS NEEDED FORMS FOR STUDENTS
2. Prescription Med Form
3. Asthma Action Plan *Inhalers are required to be on the student at all times.
4. Basic Action Plan
5. Diabetes Medical Management Plan
6. Insect Sting / Epipen Action Plan *An Epipen is required to be “on file” in the band office.
7. Seizure Action Plan