The Marching Bees will be traveling to Disney World April 13-18, 2020! This page will be a the hub of information for all things Disney.
- STUDENT RULES & REGULATIONS
- UNIFORM GUIDELINES
- PARENT/STUDENT CONSENT FORM & PG-13 RELEASE
- MEDICAL INFO LETTER
- OTC MEDICATION FORM
- NON-RX MED FORM
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FORM
- CHAPERONE EMA FORM
Ticket numbers will be sent directly to student’s school e-mail accounts.
The forms below WILL NOT be included in the paper mailing, but must be filled out electronically.
- DIETARY NEEDS FORM – To be filled out by ALL students, chaperones, and staff traveling with the band. Due by the REQUIRED Disney Trip Meeting on Monday, March 9th.
- PG-13 MOVIE LIST FORM – All movies to be shown on the buses must be pre-approved. Check this list and add any additional PG-12 movies you wish to be added to the list by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH.
- This form is no longer taking responses. Please contact Ms. Astey directly.
We have two additional evening rehearsals scheduled for students traveling to Disney. These rehearsals are REQUIRED of all students that will be going on the trip. Please mark your calendars for the following two rehearsal dates:
Wednesday, March 25 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
Monday, April 6 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
DISNEY SPIRITWEAR ORDER FORM
- The order deadline has passed.
Please see the letter above with important info regarding the Disney Trip, including dates, costs, and a TENTATIVE itinerary.
Please see the linked document above regarding payment due dates and procedures. Great Day! does also offer gift certificates if family members wish to help gift the cost of your student’s trip.
The Student Commitment Form is due FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2019. It is vital that this form serve as a FIRM commitment so we can finalize travel/accommodation details.
Please indicate below if you are interested in joining us as a Chaperone for our April 13-18 trip to Disney! OUR CHAPERONES ARE VITAL TO THE SAFETY AND SUCCESS OF OUR TRIP, AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!
DISNEY RAFFLE INFO
Congratulations to Connor Smith and Evelyn West!
CITRUS SALE INFO
Thank you to everyone who supported our students! Bee Bucks earned from selling fruit will be applied to the second payment.