MARCHING BAND 6th PERIOD THIS WEEK
Monday (11/20) & Tuesday (11/21),Â students will combine into 6th periodÂ to rehearse for the Holiday Parade. Barring inclement weather,Â we WILL go outside, so students shouldÂ BRING COATSÂ to class. Â Marching Band raincoats may not be used.
SYMPHONIC SCHEDULE INFORMATION:
- Symphonic Band members will simply flip their 5th and 6th period assignments this week:
- IF YOU EAT 6A = Your lunch will be 5A, and your study hall will be 5B (same location as your current 6B S.H.)
- IF YOU EAT 6B = Your lunch will be 5B, and your study hall will be 5A (same location as your current 6A S.H.)
HOLIDAY PARADE – Sunday 11/26 (CT 2:45)
We will meet at the high school, then bus down to Lawnpark Drive to assemble for the parade, which begins at 4:00. Â Following the parade, buses will pick us up behindÂ Central School, and we willÂ return to the school at approximately 4:30.
Absence requests for the parade must follow established procedures
- After the parade, all students traveling to Disney should TAKE MARCHING BAND UNIFORMS HOME (IN THE GARMENT BAG).Â
- IMPORTANT: Please leave your HAT at schoolÂ
- After January 2nd, all Disney travelers must take your uniform to ON THE SPOT CLEANERS in Broadview Heights for dry cleaning
- Band Boosters will be paying for dry cleaning
- UniformsÂ CANNOT be taken to the cleaner prior to January 2!
- FLAGLINE MEMBERS – PLEASE LEAVE YOUR ENTIRE UNIFORM WITH THE UNIFORM COMMITTEE AFTER THE PARADE, AS IT WILL BE LAUNDERED PRIOR TO DISNEY.
We wish you all the best for an enjoyable and relaxing Thanksgiving!