We are off to a solid start! Â More will be expected of you this week, and we have much to accomplish together… Get a good night’s sleep tonight!
- Monday – 8:00am – be in the AUDITORIUM SEATS with instruments. Do not walk in the doors of BBHHS at 8:00am.
- Bring aÂ Lunch – students are notÂ permittedÂ to leave the school for lunch. Parents are permitted to drop off lunch, but students are not permitted to order food for delivery.
- Dinner Break: plan ahead – 3:00pm-6:00pm – all students must leave the school.
- Take care of yourself – eat BREAKFAST, drink WATER, wear SUNSCREEN, dress for the WEATHER (school dress code must be followed), and go to bed BEFORE tomorrow!
- Daily ScheduleÂ – Our daily camp schedule can be found on theÂ band calendar.
THEMES & ACTIVITIES:
All students are encouraged to participate! Â Each day has 2 themes, one for the daytime session (8am-3pm), and one for the evening session (6pm-9pm). Prizes will be awarded.
- Day Theme: America Monday
- Evening Theme: Memes
- Evening Activity: Brecksville Rec Center (swimming, basketball, etc.)
- Day Theme: Tacky Tropical Tourists
- Evening Theme: Toga
- Evening Activity: Olympic Night
- Day Theme: Decades Day
- Evening Theme: Holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- Evening Activity: Seniors Only @ Ortenzi’s (All others – Free night!)
- Day Theme: Twins
- Evening Theme: Characters (movie, tv, etc.)
- Evening Activity: Skit Night
- Day Theme: Color Day – See your Section Leader for your color.
- JOKE SUBMISSION FORM – We are collecting clean & appropriate jokes, to be read during rehearsal when we need a bit of levity to break up the hard work. Please SUBMIT YOUR JOKES HERE!
- BAND STAFF AMA FORM – What do you want to learn about the band staff? Â We are providing an opportunity to “ask me anything” of any staff member that is school appropriate. Â ASK ME ANYTHING HERE!
- DAILY DIRECTOR AWARDS – The directors are on the lookout for OUTSTANDING band members to recognize every evening. Daily awards will be given out in the follow categories: Outstanding Musicianship, Outstanding Marcher/Horn Angle, Outstanding Leader, Outstanding New Member, Outstanding Attitude/Helper, and Outstanding Member as voted on by students. To nominate one of your peers click HERE!