THURSDAY, 3/1Â – MID-WINTER CONCERTÂ @ 7pm
The students have been working hard on this program, and we look forward to sharing the musical progress that we have made since the December performance!
CALL TIME -Â 6:30
GroupsÂ will meet in the following areas:
- CONCERT WINDS -Â Choir Room
- SYMPH CRIMSON – On Stage
- SYMPH GOLD – Band Room
- WIND ENSEMBLE – Theory Room
Yearbook picturesÂ will be taken from the balcony during the concert, prior to eachÂ ensemble’s performance.
DISNEY TRIP MEETING – Monday, 3/5 @ 7pm
- MANDATORY for all travelers, and at least one parent/guardian
- Medications (in original container) can be turned in to Mrs. Witzke beginning @ 6pm
- Medical Forms must be turned in at this meeting
- Uniform Info will be shared — for now, please keep your uniform at home, but make sure your HAT is at school.
- Trip handbooks, rules/regulations, packing suggestions, detailed itineraries, emergency contact numbers, and all expectations/consequences will be outlined.
- Come to the meeting knowing where your gloves & Dinkles are — if you do not have them, bring a check to purchase!
- The general session in the Auditorium will last approximately one hour, then we will break up into chaperone groups. In this meeting, cell phone numbers will be checked, and any remaining questions will be answered.
- The meeting will end by 9:00 pm.
DISNEY TRIP PAYMENT — There are still a handful of travelers who have not submitted the balance of the trip payment to Great Day Tours… please do so at your earliest convenience. Â Thank you!
TUESDAY, 3/6 – All Bands report 6th Period
DISNEY REHEARSALS – March 19 & March 26
- 6pm-9pm each night
- We will rehearse and march “Robin Hood” for the Magic Kingdom parade!
- 8:00-8:30 â€” Alumni Choir and Orchestra (Gymnasium)
- 9:00-9:30 â€” 5th Grade Band and Wind Ensemble (Gymnasium)
- 9:45-10:45 â€” HS Jazz/MS Jazz and Alumni Jazz (Gymnasium)
- 10:00-10:45 â€” Contemporary StringsÂ (Cafeteria)
- 11:15-11:30 â€” 6thÂ Grade Choir (Gymnasium)
- 11:40-12:00 â€” 7th/8thÂ Grade Choir (Gymnasium)
- 11:45-12:15 â€” 6th Grade Orchestra (Cafeteria)
- 12:15-12:30 â€” 4th Grade Choir (Gymnasium)
- 12:45-1:15 â€” 5th Grade Choir/5th Grade Orchestra (Gymnasium)
- 1:00-1:15 â€” Musical Preview (Cafeteria)
- 1:30-1:45 â€” Indoor Drumline (Gymnasium)