Fall is here at last! Â AfterÂ an enjoyable Homecoming game — and first performance of “Script Bees” — under our belts, we now enter the latter half of our season… focusing on our new STAR WARS SHOW!
This Saturday, we travel to Columbus for the great honor of performing at the OSU Skull Session, prior to the game vs. Rutgers (more detail below).
We have much yet to accomplish this season… let’s keep working together!
THIS WEEK: ______________________________________
MONDAY, 9/26 – Flagline Practice (6pm-9pm)
WEDNESDAY, 9/28 – Evening Rehearsal (6pm-9pm)
- Inside Music Rehearsal
- Duel of the Fates drill + music
- Force Awakens drill
- Review “Passport” show for Friday @ Nordonia
- Senior Show voting
THURSDAY, 9/29 – Drumline Rehearsal (6pm-9pm)
FRIDAY, 9/30 – Away FB @ Nordonia (CT – 4:45)
- This will likely be our last full performance of theÂ “Passport” show, before we switch to Star Wars for next week’s game at NRHS.
- We will be leaving this game after Halftime, to get everyone some extra rest before our early Skull Session call time the next morning.
- The Band Trucks will remain loaded upon our return to BBHHS.
SATURDAY, 10/1 – OSU Skull Session (CT – 5:00 AM)
5:00 am – Call Time
- Things to bring:
- Your Full Uniform
- A snack for when we arrive
- A pillow if you want to sleep on the way
- Money for our lunch stop on the way home
5:30 am â€“Â Depart BBHHS
7:30 am â€“Â Arrive in Columbus, change intoÂ FULL UNIFORM
- We will not have designated changing areas, but will need to use the buses to get ready. Students should wear comfortable clothes for the trip down, and plan to just put the uniform on over top.
- Students are encouraged toÂ bring a snack, and eat it during this time.
8:30 amÂ â€“ Take our place in St. John Arena
9:00 am â€“ BBHHS Performance Begins in St. John Arena
9:45 amÂ â€“ OSUMB Enters St. John Arena
- BBHHS will performÂ one featured selectionÂ with the OSUMB watching!
11:00 amÂ â€“ Skull Session Concludes
11:15 amÂ â€“ Return to buses, take off uniforms, depart for lunch
11:30 am â€“Â LUNCH STOPÂ (bring money)
1:00 pmÂ â€“ Depart for home
3:00 pm â€“Â Return to BBHHS
Here is a little glimpse of what itÂ will be like, from our last visit in 2012:
LOOKING AHEAD: ________________________________
Chair Placement Materials will be released next Friday! Â Chair Placement audition videos will be due on 10/21 (2 weeks following the release date).
Let’s stay focused, and make sure that the back half of our season is just as great as the beginning!