THANK YOU to everyone for a great first away game! Congrats to our Bees football team on an awesome victory! As you may have heard, our truck had some mechanical problems on the way to Green, but luckily our drivers were able to transport all of our equipment safely. We are told that the engine issue is an easy fix and will be good to go for our trips to Strongsville and North Royalton this weekend.
Below you will find very important information about our 2020 Disney Trip and the North Royalton Band Show. North Royalton Band Show t-shirt orders are DUE TODAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH. You can order them online HERE.
DEADLINE: This Friday, September 13th, is the Homecoming music check-off deadline for Squad Leaders and Librarians.
NORTH ROYALTON BAND SHOW – CT @ 4:30PM
THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14TH is our annual performance at the North Royalton Band Festival. This is the only band festival this season and a fantastic opportunity to present our awesome Woodstock show to an enthusiastic crowd of marching band fans in an outstanding stadium! This year’s show will also end with a finale performance by all participating bands combined as one GIGANTIC band. As always, attendance is mandatory. Curious about WHY we attend band festivals? CLICK HERE
The festival begins at 7:00 pm (gates open at 6pm). Admission (at the door) – $6.00 adult, $4.00 student. The Marching Bees perform at approximately 9:15pm, but this could change to a little earlier or later pending the flow of the show. You can view additional spectator information HERE, and the entire performance order for the festival HERE. BBHHS Students will have an opportunity to visit concessions and we estimate returning to BBHHS at 11:00pm.
PLANNED ABSENCE REQUESTS
Thank you to our parents who have helped make our transition to the digital absence request form run smoothly. This has been a huge help in keeping track of our 280 Marching Bees! Please remember that absence requests must be submitted by a parent at least TWO WEEKS in advance to be considered for an EXCUSED ABSENCE. Keep the copy of your submission sent to your e-mail until after the absence for verification. The form will remain on the right side menu, but can also be accessed directly HERE. Absences that occur past the two week cutoff must be communicated to Mr. Rex directly via e-mail.
Our Disney Trip 2020 page is up and running! On the page you will find the following info:
- Disney Trip Info Mailing #1
- Payment Info
- Bee Bucks balances will be sent home ASAP.
- Great Day!Â does also offer gift certificates if family members wish to help gift the cost of your studentâ€™s trip.
- Student Commitment Form
- DUE November 22nd!
- Chaperone Interest Form
- Disney Raffle
- Enter for a chance to win HALF the cost of your student’s trip!
While the Disney Trip is optional, please know that directors worked throughout the Spring to find the best possible price without compromising the content and experience of the trip. With several new attractions and lands at Disney, the trip cost has gone up. Bids were obtained from local and national tour companies, and â€‹Great Day! offered the best price and convenience with the increasing costs of Disney.
- Tuesday, 9/10: Drumline Rehearsal, 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday, 9/11: Marching Band Rehearsal, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, 9/12: Flagline Rehearsal, 6pm-9pm
- Friday, 9/13:
- AWAY FOOTBALL vs. Strongsville, CT @ 4:45pm
- Homecoming Check-Off Deadline for Squad Leaders/Librarians
- Saturday, 9/14: North Royalton Band Festival, CT @ 4:30pm
- Tuesday, 9/17: Marching Band Rehearsal, 6pm-9pm
- Wednesday, 9/18: Drumline Rehearsal, 6pm-9pm
- Thursday, 9/19: HOMECOMING PARADE & BONFIRE
- CT @ 6:30pm at Brecksville Firestation
- Homecoming Check-Off Deadline for non-leaders
- Friday, 9/20: HOME FOOTBALL vs. Stow, CT @ 5:45pm
- DISNEY music check-off deadline for Section Leaders/Officers