Monday, 3/19 – DISNEY REHEARSAL (6-9)
MANDATORY UNIFORM TURN-IN
- All traveling students must turn their uniform in on this day! Â Please review the info below:Gloves, berets, & T-shirts will be sold that evening if needed (CASH only)
Schedule This Week:
- We will remain in our separate concert bands until Friday, 3/23, at which point we will combine into 6th period Marching Band schedule until Spring Break.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST ON SATURDAY, 3/24!
Volunteers are still needed – thank you for your help!
- 9:00-9:30 â€” 5th Grade Band and Wind Ensemble (Gymnasium)
- 9:45-10:45 â€” HS Jazz/MS Jazz and Alumni Jazz (Gymnasium)
- 1:30-1:45 â€” Indoor Drumline (Gymnasium)
Find all info onÂ THE PANCAKE PAGE
- Indoor Drumline is having a fantastic season, with 2 first-place finishes so far!
- Please come to hear them in nearby Akron on Sunday, March 25th — They will be performing at Firestone High School. Â More info to come!
Maplerock Jazz Festival @ AU
- Congrats to the Jazz Ensemble for an outstanding performance at Ashland University’s Maplerock Jazz Festival this past Friday! Â A high-energy performance, great feedback from jazz professionals, and an evening concert by world-class jazz musicians.
- The following students received special recognition for excellence in performance:
- Ava Traum- trumpet
- Nate Maslowski – piano
- Samantha Rosselot- drums
- Troy Gilbride- tenor sax
- Zach Ravagnani- alto sax