CONGRATULATIONS on a great first game on Friday! Â Both Pregame and Halftime performances were very solid… and yet we still have a ways to go! Â We will be watching the tape to see how we can continue to improve.
THURSDAY, 9/28 – FOOTBALL GAME
It just came to our attention that there was an error on our fall schedule. Â Our away game vs. Twinsburg is actually being held on THURSDAY, 9/28, not on Friday 9/29. Â Our apologies for the error, and thanks for your flexibility — we know that it is unusual to have a football game mid-week.
- Thank you to the members of the Flagline and Drumline, who volunteered their time to perform at the Susan G. Komen race downtown on Saturday. Â CLASS ACT!
THIS WEEK: ________________________________
Halftime Memorization Checks
- Students should sign up for a time here:Â HALFTIME CHECK SIGNUP
- Any students who have not yet completed their PREGAME CHECK, or would like to improve their score, should also sign up to be evaluated. Thank you!
- Flagline Practice (6pm-9pm)
TUESDAY, 8/29 – Evening Rehearsal (6-9)
5:30 pm – LEADERSHIP MEETING (Room 059)
- All students must have music for LE REGIMENT in their flip folders!
THURSDAY, 8/31 – HS Open House
- Parents — Please come to the AUDITORIUM during 6th PERIOD
- The Jazz Ensemble will perform in the Cafeteria during periods 5-8.
FRIDAY, 9/1 – AWAY @ Garfield (CT 4:45)
- Our first away game — Let’s take our LOOK, SOUND, and CLASS on the road!
- Note: As you may recall, our previous visit to Garfield Heights in 2015 ended in an unfortunate random incident after we had exited the stadium, in which rocks were thrown at our buses by unidentified citizens. Â Please know that Mr. Wyse has been in contact with Principal Ast and Athletic Director Maslona, to ensure that our buses follow a safe and efficient route to exit the stadium. Â We will also have a police presence within the stadium, as well, although we do not anticipate any difficulties. Â The safety of our students is always paramount.