GAME WEEK! Â We are looking forward to putting our show on the field for the first timeÂ this Friday, and previewing it on Wednesday’sÂ “MEET THE BAND” NIGHT!
IMPORTANT NOTES: ___________________________________
- HALFTIME MEMORIZATION CHECKSÂ dueÂ by FRIDAY!
- Sign up in groups up to 5
- Times are available 5th period and after school.
- Re-Checks are encouraged, as music knowledge improves!
- INFOSNAP must be completed by FRIDAY!
- Parents – if you have not yet completed the online InfoSnap, please do so ASAP… According to our Administration, your child may be withheld from participation if this is not submitted.
- 5th PERIOD STUDY HALL ATTENDANCE
- Students – Please be sure to attend the 5th period lunch/study hall that has been assigned to you. Â Administration will be monitoring attendance this week, and failure to report to your study hall will result in the loss of your 3rd Quarter break. Please let us know if you have any questions about where you are assigned.
THIS WEEK: __________________________________
MONDAY, 8/22 – Flagline Practice (6pm-9pm)
WEDNESDAY, 8/24 – Evening Rehearsal (6pm) & “MEET THE BAND” (8pm)
- Our “MEET THE BAND” Preview Show will begin at 8:00 pm!
- Please note, this is a change from the schedule, which said 8:30 pm. Â The stadium lights are being repaired, so we need to bump up the time to utilize the last remainingÂ daylight.
- STUDENTS WILL WEAR THEIR NEWÂ SUMMER UNIFORM FOR THE PREVIEW SHOW
- Tell your family, teachers, friends, etc.! Â Our Band Boosters have some special things planned, and ourÂ 5th grade band recruitment meeting that night will culminate at the show.
THURSDAY, 8/25 – Drumline (6pm-9pm)
- Includes performance @ Chippewa Elementary’s Welcome Back Party
FRIDAY, 8/26 – Away FB @ Padua Franciscan (CT – 5:00)
- With our first game,Â let’s set the bar high for the season, by puttingÂ all three aspects of our motto into action:
- Look Good
- Sound Good
- Be a Class Act
- Students who are NOTÂ yet fully memorizedÂ must use theirÂ FLIP FOLDER!
- Remember to wear your black band t-shirt, and black socks!
SATURDAY, 8/27 – Susan G. Komen Race
- Flagline and Drumline membersÂ – Thank you for volunteering!
- Parents will need to sign thisÂ VOLUNTEER WAIVERÂ and return to Mr. Wyse ASAP
- Students are responsible for travel arrangements to and from the event
- Students should meet @ the ROCK HALLÂ no later than 8:00 am!
- The race starts at 9am, and will conclude aroundÂ 10:00 am.
- Jonathan Monacelli and Grace Kubera will be supervising the group
LOOKING AHEAD: ________________________________
INDIANS GAMEÂ next Saturday, 9/3!
- Students – PRACTICE THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER EVERY DAY
- More information, schedule, and ticket distribution will be coming soon…
Thanks — GO BEES!