Hard to believe, but the last week of marching band is here…
It was another great season, and we cannot sayÂ THANK YOUÂ enough to our students, parents, and staff for their dedication and commitment to makingÂ The Marching BeesÂ happen! Â We look forward to making great music together in our concert ensembles very soon.
Here is the video from our final performance of the “American Tribute” show this past Friday. Â Thank you for presenting this meaningful show. Â Many thanks to Brian Wolf for recording our shows this season!
FINALÂ WEEK: _________________________________________________
Parents of 9th, 10th, and 11th graders — Please sign up to volunteer by bringing food for the Senior Night Reception this Friday… your donations are greatly appreciated! Â SENIOR NIGHT RECEPTION SIGN UP HERE
CHAIR PLACEMENT AUDITIONS
- Results will be posted online this Friday, after the game
- On Monday 10/30, we will meet in our concert ensembles:
- 5th Period = Symphonic Bands (Crimson and Gold)
- 6th Period = Concert Winds and Wind Ensemble
- Students – plan ahead,Â if you need to make a lunch schedule change
November orders are due by 11/2
MONDAY, 10/23Â – Flagline Practice (6pm-9pm)
TUESDAY, 10/24Â – S.O.S.Â REHEARSAL INSIDE (6pm-9pm)
- WE WILL MEET IN THE AUDITORIUM, then head to gym
- Students will need ALL MUSIC from the season:
- Stand Tunes
- Senior Show
- American Tribute
- 80’s Mixtape
- Please print out anything that you may have lost!
WEDNESDAY, 10/25 – “SOUNDS OF THE STADIUM” @ 7pmÂ (CT – 6:15)
Admission is FREE!
- After dressing into uniform, we will assemble in the AUDITORIUM
- Full Uniform, minus hats & gloves
- Ladies may wear hair down (onlyÂ blackÂ hairÂ accessories permitted)
- TheÂ performance will conclude by 8:30 pm
- Please invite family, friends, teachers, and community members to attend.Â This is a great opportunity for folks to hear all of the music from this season in a warm, dry indoor setting!
- We will hold a 50/50 raffle, with proceeds benefitting the Flagline
FRIDAY, 10/27Â – SENIOR NIGHT vs. Stow (CT – 5:00)
SENIORSÂ – Â We are so appreciative of your contributions to the band program over the years, and we look forward to your continued leadership in our concert ensembles!
SENIOR PARENTSÂ -Â Reception @Â 5:00 on Stage
- After the reception, Mrs. Astey will line you up behind the band in reverse alphabetical order, and you will march to the stadium with us. When the senior recognition begins, you and your child will walk across the track during your announcement. At the end, Iâ€™ll be there to shake your hand, and a photographer will take your picture.
We look forward to honoringÂ ourÂ seniors andÂ senior parents on Friday!
THANK YOU ALL!