Thank you to everyone for your cooperation when dealing with the elements on Friday. Please make sure all instruments return to school on Tuesday for 6th period rehearsal and all uniforms/raincoats are brought back for our Tuesday evening rehearsal. Also keep in mind that Thursday is the final day of the first grading period. Senior Show music checks will be a part of this grading period. Late music checks can not be accepted. Any incomplete assignments must be settled by Thursday as well.
- Seniors and Senior Parents: Please read the following information regarding Senior Night activities:Â Senior Night Information Letter
- Parents and Students in Grades 9-11: Your help is needed for the reception. Please volunteer here:Â Senior Night Reception Sign-Up
CHAIR PLACEMENTS DUE FRIDAY
- All materials are available HERE
- Please read all Audition InformationÂ very carefully.
- We look forward to hearing all of the students!
CITRUS SALEÂ – Orders are due by 11/2
MONDAY, 10/15 â€“ FLAGLINE CANCELLED
TUESDAY, 10/16 â€“Â EVENING REHEARSAL (6PM-9PM)
- Senior Show
- MUSIC MUST BE CHECKED OFF BY THURSDAY, 10/18
- Salute to America’s Finest
WEDNESDAY, 10/17 â€“Â NOTHING SCHEDULED
THURSDAY, 10/18 â€“ DRUMLINE REHEARSAL (6PM-9PM)
FRIDAY, 10/19 â€“ HOME FOOTBALL vs. WADSWORTH (CT â€“ 5:00PM)
- SENIORSÂ – Â We are so appreciative of your contributions to the band program over the years, and we look forward to your continued leadership in our concert ensembles!
- SENIOR PARENTSÂ -Â Reception @Â 5:00 on Stage
- After the reception, Mrs. Astey will line you up behind the band in reverse alphabetical order, and you will march to the stadium with us. When the senior recognition begins, you and your child will walk across the track during your announcement. At the end, Mr. Rex will be there to shake your hand, and a photographer will take your picture.
- We look forward to honoringÂ ourÂ seniors andÂ senior parents on Friday!