Please read the following information carefully!
Tuesday, 8/12Â – SENIORS (6:00-7:30); JUNIORS (7:30-9:00)
Wednesday, 8/13Â – SOPHOMORES (6:00-7:30); FRESHMEN (7:30-9:00)
- Parent Volunteers are still needed to help! There is also a need for “hemmers” to pitch in after the fittings. Please contact Julie Luber at email@example.com.
CREDIT CARDS NOW ACCEPTED**
This year, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover will be accepted at checkout (American Express is not accepted at this time). You may also use a Debit Card, provided it has a MasterCard or VISA logo. A minimal service charge will be added to your total, to cover the cost of the transaction.
Upon checkout, the credit card number will be keyed directly into PayPalâ€™s â€œVirtual Terminal,” via a secure connection. No credit card numbers will be recorded or saved.
- **Please note â€“ Credit Cards can NOT be used for the $130 Participation FeeÂ (this fee is paid directly to BBHHS, rather than to Band Boosters), so a check will be needed. Â If you would like to pay the Participation Fee online beforehand, you may do so atÂ http://www.bbhcsd.org/online-fee-payment (if you do this, please bring your receipt with you).
WHAT IS COLLECTED AT FITTING NIGHT?
1. Participation Fee – $130 (Check payable to “BBHHS”)
2. Other Payments (Check to â€œBBHHS Band Boosters,â€ or CREDIT CARD):
- Band Booster Fee – $75
- Cedar Point – $31/ticket (optional)
- Indians Game – $20/ticket (optional)
- Instrument Rental Fee – $25 (if applicable)
- Accessories: Yard signs, Spirit Wear, Uniform parts, Lyre/Flip Folder, etc.
3. ALL FORMS
- Medical Forms, Booster Forms, Handbook Contracts, etc.
- Please review your summer mailing for a complete list of forms.
- If anything is missing from your packet, it can be found under â€œFORMSâ€
A special thank you to our Band Booster leadership, and all of the volunteers who make this monumental undertaking possible!
We look forward to seeing everyone next week!