ALL STUDENTS are asked to sign up to have their picture takenÂ for the composite marching band picture that will hang in the band room. Â These pictures go back several decades, and we want to make sure that everyone is represented!
HOW IT WORKS:
- All students will sign up for a time slot in band tomorrow.
- Time slots are available between 3pm-8pm. Â The photo itself will take 5 minutes!
- Show up on Tuesday at your requested time
- Dress in full uniform and have your instrument.
- All family members should be photographed togetherÂ (brothers and sisters should sign up together).
SELECTION MEETINGS – Monday, November 13th
- On Monday 11/13, Parents/students will have the opportunity to select which photo will be displayed in the composite portrait. Â Appointment slots will again be between 3pm-8pm.
- NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED – We want everyone to be photographed for the composite, which is of no cost to you… however, the optionÂ to purchase individual photos is available at this selection meeting.