*UPDATE* Due to forecasted rain/tstorms this morning/afternoon we are canceling today. We will be back on Wed 8/5.
Shine a spotlight on your band student by placing a “Shout Out” ad in the Fall Athletic Program! “Shout Outs” are an opportunity for families & friends to show their support for their student athletes/band member/teams/squads by placing a 1/4 page ($50) or 1/8 page ($25) ad. Proceeds from Shout Out ads benefit the Band Boosters. This year’s program will be available as a digital download, free to the entire district! Deadline is August 9th!
Checks payable to: BBHHS Band Boosters.
Checks mailed to: BBHHS Band Boosters c/o Melissa Burdick, 6740 Mill Rd, Brecksville 44141
When students report to camp for the first time this week (7/28, 7/29, 7/30, or 7/31), they will be asked for the following during their health and wellness check upon arrival. Given the current events, please, please take the time to print out and complete all the forms that pertain to your student. Forms will be collected upon student arrival on their first dayof camp .
1. Over the Counter Stock Medication Form
2. Emergency Medical Authorization Form
3. Tobacco / Drug / Alcohol Form (Drug and Alcohol Policy for Review)
4. Band Handbook / Transportation Form
AS NEEDED FORMS FOR STUDENTS
2. Prescription Med Form
3. Asthma Action Plan *Inhalers are required to be on the student at all times.
4. Basic Action Plan
5. Diabetes Medical Management Plan
6. Insect Sting / Epipen Action Plan *An Epipen is required to be “on file” in the band office.
7. Seizure Action Plan
BBHHS Percussion Students,
Please look through this schedule from Mr. Velardo. Due to Monday 7/27 being rained out the schedule has been modified.