FLAGLINE AUDITIONS 2022-23
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK BELOW if you’re interested in auditioning for the Flagline!
Sign up to receive important up-to-date communication about our clinics if you’re planning on attending!
Details for the audition process for the 2022-2023 Flagline:
Flagline auditions are open to any students who will be in grades 9-12 in the 22-23 school year. Interested students should attend one of the informational meetings listed below to learn more about the audition process, and learn general information on what it’s like to be on the Flagline!
Flagline Informational Meetings:
- For interested HS students: 4/13 at 2:40pm in the HS Band Room
- For interested 8th Graders (next year’s incoming Freshmen): 4/13 at 3:20pm in the MS Band Room
· Mon 4/25 from 3:30pm-5:30pm
· Tues 4/26 from 3:30pm-5:30pm
· Wed 4/27 from 3:30pm-5:30pm
· Thurs 4/28 from 3:30pm-5:30pm
· Fri 4/29 3:30pm – ? (no longer than 2 hrs)
This emergency medical form below MUST be completed and turned in on the first clinic day in order to participate in the clinics.
This audition permission slip below MUST be completed and turned in before the audition on 4/29.
Please contact Ivory Kovach, Flagline Advisor, with any questions.