The marching bees will have their picture day on Monday, August 16th 2021
- 2:30PM: All students arrive to HS auditorium. Debriefed on uniform process
- REMINDERS FOR ATTIRE/APPEARANCE FOR Picture(s)
- Hair may be styled or worn down
- Black Issued marching bees shirt 21-22 MUST BE WORN
- Gym shorts MUST BE WORN
- Long all black socks MUST BE WORN
- Black Dinkles MUST BE WORN
- 3:30PM: Move to Stadium for our group picture
- After the full group picture is taken, we will take smaller group pictures.
- After small group pictures, students that want an individual picture taken may do so.
- Once student pictures are done with pictures they will do the following:
- Properly returned their uniform
- Get fitted for a raincoat
- After these are both done, they are dismissed.
- 4:00PM: SENIORS are photographed for the senior banner.
ORDER OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS/FAMILIES
- PHYSICAL ORDER FORM
- You may turn in a physical order form to lifetouch the day of the pictures.
- ONLINE ORDERS
- Order online at mylifetouch.com
- Picture Day ID EVT28VJW2