On Thursday, February 18th, we will be visited by Dr. Stephen Gage, Director of Bands at Youngstown State University. Â As you may recall, Dr. Gage and the YSU Wind Ensemble visited us last year, and it was a great experience. Â Dr. Gage will be coming out to work with two of our ensembles: Concert Winds and Wind Ensemble (unfortunately, his schedule does not allow for enough time to work with all students).
Concert Winds & Wind Ensemble have been approved for an in-school field trip to work with Dr. Gage.
The schedule will be as follows:
- 6th Period – Bands rehearse as usual (WE on stage, CW in band room)
- WE students will have the opportunity to eat lunch at the end of 6th
- 7th-8th Period – Wind Ensemble on Stage w/Dr. Gage
- 8th Period -Â Concert Winds will observe in the Aud.
- 9th Period – Concert Winds on Stage w/Dr. Gage
- Wind Ensemble will observe in the Aud.
We look forward to this opportunity, and thank our administration for allowing us the extra time to collaborate with Dr. Gage!