** TRIP MEETING: Monday, March 5 @ 7pm **
- MANDATORY for all travelers, and at least one parent/guardian
- Medications (in original container) can be turned in to Mrs. Witzke beginning @ 6pm
- Medical Forms will be turned in at this meeting
- Uniform Info will be shared — for now, please keep your uniform at home, but make sure your HAT is at school.
- Trip handbooks, rules/regulations, packing suggestions, detailed itineraries, emergency contact numbers, and all expectations/consequences will be outlined.
- The general session in the Auditorium will last approximately one hour, then we will break up into chaperone groups. In this meeting, cell phone numbers will be checked, and any remaining questions will be answered.
- The meeting will end by 9:00 pm.
CHAP/STAFF MTG. – Monday, 2/26 @ 7pm
- DISNEY MAILING #1 (September 2017)
- DISNEY MAILING #2 (January 2018)
- Student Rules and Regulations
- Approved PG-13 Movie List
- Movies rated G and PG are allowed to be shown on the buses, as well PG-13 movies on this approved list
- Parade Block (coming soon)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These lists are posted for reference only, and can NOT be changed. Please let Mr. Wyse know of any misspellings in your name.
- Seats are for attendance purposes, and students may switch seats after attendance is taken (of course, no moving between buses is permitted).
- Students are seated on the bus with their roommates. While additional effort was made to group friends together (with help from your band officers), please know that this is an extremely complex undertaking, and it is simply impossible to grant every request. Thank you for your understanding.