- DISNEY MAILING #2Â (January 2016)
- Student Rules & Regulations
- Disney PG-13 Movie List
- 2016 Disney Consent Form
- Fast Pass Instructions
- DISNEY MAILING #1
- TRIP COMMITMENT FORMÂ – DUE DECEMBER 11th
- PAYMENT INFORMATION – PAYMENT #1 DUE DECEMBER 11th
â€¢ Depart from BBHHS (Monday @ 11am)
â€¢ Blizzard Beach & Medieval Times (Tuesday)
â€¢ Magic Kingdom (Wednesday)
â€¢ Animal Kingdom & EPCOT (Thursday)
â€¢ Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Friday)
â€¢ Return to BBHHS (Saturday)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- These lists are posted for reference only,Â and can NOTÂ be changed. Â Please let Mr. Wyse know of any misspellings in your name.
- Seats are for attendance purposes, and students may switchÂ seats after attendance is taken (of course, no moving between buses is permitted).
- Students are seated on the bus with theirÂ roommates.Â While additional effort was made to group friends together (with help from yourÂ band officers), please know that this is an extremely complex undertaking, and it is simply impossible to grant every request. Â Thank you for your understanding.
Movies rated G and PG are allowed to be shown on the buses, as well as someÂ PG-13 movies that will be on an approved listÂ (movies rated R will not be shown).
Mr. Hanna is excited….. are you???