Please note the following information regarding our first performance tomorrow at Cedar Point:
- CALL TIME – 7:30 AM
- We will perform in the park at approximately 10:30 am.
- Attire:Â Summer Uniform (black shorts, red polo, athletic shoes)
- You may bring a change of clothesÂ to wear in the park after we perform.
- Bring Money for Lunch and Dinner
- Return Time: Approximately 10:00 pm.
Other items to note:
- If you have a season pass, please let us know (if you have not already done so)
- If you are planning NOT to travel with the band either to or from Cedar Point, we must have an e-mail from a parent no later than Friday, August 17th.
- If meeting us at the park, students are not permitted to drive themselves. Â You must be driven by an adult. Plan to arrive at Cedar Point by 10:00am and meet us at the buses. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTING YOUR OWN INSTRUMENT.
Let’s have a fun enjoyable day at America’s Rockin’ Roller Coast!