MARCHING BAND THIS WEEK:
On Monday and Tuesday, allÂ students will combine into 6th period**
- MONDAY – Inside Music Rehearsal. Â Have music for Angelchase!
- TUESDAY – Outside Music & Marching (remember toÂ bring your coats)
**PLEASE NOTE — 5th PERIOD STUDY HALLS WILL BE HELD IN THE AUDITORIUM. Â Report to the same period for lunch/study hall that you didÂ during the first quarter, but for the study hall portion, come to the Aud.
CHRISTMASÂ PARADE â€“ 11/27Â (CT – 2:30)
We will meet at the high school to change into uniform, then bus down to Lawnpark Drive to assemble for the parade, which begins at 4:00. Â Following the parade, buses will pick us up at the Old Stadium, and we willÂ return to the school at approximately 4:30.
- BRASS CHOIR MEMBERS will be playing for the Tree Lighting in the square immediately following the parade.
- After our return following the parade, all uniforms will be hung up in your usual spot.Â Â
- Please remember to remove all personal belongings (including Dinkles) from your uniform bag!
Absence requests for the parade must follow established procedures, using the Absence Request Form.
We wish you all the best for an enjoyable and relaxing ThanksgivingÂ weekend!