THIS WEEK: ________________________________________________
MONDAY, 2/27 – W.E. Sectionals
Our last sectional rehearsal — attendance is crucial!
- 3:00-4:30 — WE Brass
- 4:30-6:00 — WE Woodwinds
THURSDAY, 3/2 – MID-WINTER CONCERTÂ @ 7pm
The students have been working hard on this program, and we look forward to sharing the musical progress that we have made since the December performance!
CALL TIME -Â 6:30
GroupsÂ will meet in the following areas:
- JAZZ ENSEMBLE – Side Stage
- CONCERT WINDS -Â Choir Room
- SYMPH CRIMSON – On Stage
- SYMPH GOLD – Band Room
- WIND ENSEMBLE – Theory Room
Mr. Mark Lowe &Â Mr. David VitaleÂ will be serving as “guest adjudicators” forÂ this concert, providing valuable recorded and written feedback for us. Â Mr. Lowe is the former Director of Bands at Kenston HS, and Mr. Vitale is the Director of Bands at North Royalton High School. Â If you hear them talking during the performance, it is ok — they are supposed to! Â Thanks for your understanding.
Yearbook picturesÂ will be taken from the balcony during the concert, prior to eachÂ ensemble’s performance.
Saturday, March 4th – Pancake Breakfast
PERFORMANCES (HS bands italicized):
- 8:00-8:30 5th Grade Band and WIND ENSEMBLE (Gymnasium)
- 8:15-8:30 4th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 8:30-8:45 5th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 8:45-9:15 4th & 5th Orchestra (Gymnasium)
- 9:15-9:45 Student Groups (Cafeteria)
- 9:30-10:00 1st Grade Music (Gymnasium)
- 10:00-10:15 4th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 10:15-10:30 5th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 10:30-11:00 Central School Dalcroze (Gymnasium)
- 11:00-11:15 MS Jazz (Cafeteria)
- 11:15-11:45 HS Jazz (Cafeteria)
- 11:45-12:00 Combined Jazz (Cafeteria)
For more information (and to volunteer), visit the PANCAKE PAGE!
LOOKING AHEAD: _________________________________________
OMEA Large-Group Adjudication
- NEXT WEEK — March 10th or 11th
- Concert Winds and Wind Ensemble only
- Final performance times and itinerary will be coming out on MONDAY!