Wonderful job to all our students and chaperones Friday night at Nordonia!Â Our students played with the most mature controlled sound of the season and did a great job listening and following procedures in the stands. Let’s continue to ALWAYS play with our best TONE as we finish out the season. Thank you also to all our students, parents, and fans that supported the band at Chipotle on Saturday!
It’s time to kick-off our annual Citrus Fruit Sale! This is our one and only fundraising effort to help our Marching Bees earn Money for band expenses they may incur during the band year and for their 2020 Disney Trip. Click HERE for the information page.
It’s almost the end of another amazing marching season, but we can’t close out the year without recognizing our beloved seniors and their families! We need you to help make this night even more special. Please review the available items and see what you may be able to contribute by clicking HERE.
CHAIR PLACEMENT AUDITIONS
Chair placement audition music and requirements were posted on Friday. All the links and information are available in the previous post below. Submissions are due Friday, October 19th at 11:59pm. A couple important items to note:
- Movement up into Wind Ensemble and Concert Winds is possible. See the information letter in the previous post for details, requirements, and potential openings.
- Chair Placements will be assessed by both BBHHS band faculty and music educators outside of BBHHS to assure a fair and accurate assessment.
- Please double check to make sure all links are shareable.
- If you are currently placed in Wind Ensemble or Concert Winds, but do not complete an audition by the deadline or if your audition is not up to the quality expected of that ensemble, you may be moved to another band.
MONDAY, 10/8 â€“ FLAGLINE (6PM-9PM)
TUESDAY, 10/9 â€“Â EVENING REHEARSAL (6PM-9PM)
- Senior Show Sectionals. Have all music in your flip folders!
- Senior Show Drill
- Script Bees
- Friday Halftime Show:
- Schoolâ€™s Out
- Cantina Band (if ready!)
- Open Arms
WEDNESDAY, 10/10 â€“Â NOTHING SCHEDULED
THURSDAY, 10/11 â€“ DRUMLINE REHEARSAL (6PM-9PM)
FRIDAY, 10/12 â€“ AWAY FOOTBALL @ NRHS (CT â€“ 4:45PM)
- Letâ€™s make sure we are continuing to follow expectations of being a Class Act in the stands AND having a musical performance with our best tone/sound. Students should be staying with their sections during the game with instruments ready to play, and must ask permission to use the restroom. These expectations are to be followed at both home and away games.