We’ve finally reached the last week of classes! Please make sure you turn in your Band Booster Fee and complete the Student Info Form by the end of the day MONDAY. This solidifies your enrollment in band next year.
There are currently still openings for several Senior offices. The deadline for intent to run for office has been extended to Wednesday, May 22nd. JUNIORS: Please consider running for President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Publicity. These roles are vital to our success!
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2019-2020 Marching Bees Flagline! We had a great group of students audition and are looking forward to a successful season. Please contact Grace Kubera with any questions/concerns.
MEMORIAL DAY PARADES – 5/27
MONDAY, MAY 27 – CT @ 7:30AMÂ -Â SUMMER UNIFORM
This performance is required of all students currently in grades 9-11. Make sure you get plenty of sleep, have a good breakfast, and drink lots of water. SENIORS: While this is not required of you, we would love to have you back for one final performance. The itinerary for the day is as follows:
- Call Time – 7:30am @ BBHHS in SUMMER UNIFORM
- PLEASE TRY ON YOUR SUMMER UNIFORM. If you need a different size, please let us know ASAP.
- 9:00am – Broadview Heights Parade
- Line upÂ in the Crossings Shopping Center on W. Royalton Rd., moving down Rt. 82 and Broadview Rd., and concluding with a ceremony at the Broadview Center.
- 10:30am – Brecksville Parade
- Line upÂ behind City Hall, and conclude with a ceremony in the Brecksville Cemetary.
- 12:00pm – Arrive back at BBHHS
- FLAGLINE: You must return your pep skirts before you leave.
We look forward to this very important and special dayâ€¦ see you along the parade routes!
BAND FINAL EXAM
- All students will report for the 6th PERIOD EXAM (11:40-1:10) on Thursday, May 30th.
- The exam will consist of Drum Major auditions (playing the Star Spangled Banner), voting for the remainder of our officer positions, and instrument turn-in.
- All school instruments must be turned in at the conclusion of the final examÂ forÂ summerÂ maintenance!
HONORS ASSEMBLY – Wednesday, May 22nd
- Report to Band Room after Home Room.
- ATTIRE: Gentlemen in a tie, ladies in a long skirt or dress pants.
- You should expect to return to class during 4th period. Please make sure your teachers are aware of your absence.
COMMENCEMENT – Saturday, May 25th
- Call Time – 10:30am @ BBHHS
- Eat a good breakfast, and bring a snack with you for later!
- PERCUSSION: Please arrive early to help load the truck
- ATTIRE – Gentlemen: coat and tie, Ladies: long dress or dress pants.
- Commencement begins @ 1:00 pm. Return to BBHHS @ 3:30pm.
Drumline Auditions: Tuesday, May 21st and Thursday, May 23rd – 3:00pm-5:00pm @ BBHHS
Student Leader Interviews: Week of May 20th – After School
Memorial Day Parades: Monday, May 27th – CT @ 7:30am – SUMMER UNIFORM (see details above)
Band Booster Meeting/Potluck: Tuesday, May 28th – 6:00pm @ BBHHS. Sign-up for the potluck HERE.