We are down to our final two regular season games!
Students – you put on great Pregame &Â Star Wars shows on Friday, and we received many compliments about your performance. Â Thank you for keeping up the energy and enthusiasm… let’s keep it going for the remainder of our season!
- Our season will likely beÂ extended, but we still begin concert band on 10/31.
- No additional evening marching band rehearsals will be added.
- Please keep November 4-5 &Â 11-12 flexible on your calendars.Â Â Playoff games can be on either Fridays or Saturdays.
THIS WEEK: ___________________________________________________
ALL SENIORS mustÂ complete this form by WEDNESDAY:
CHAIR PLACEMENT DUE FRIDAY!
Please do not wait until the last minute to prepare, record, and upload your audition!
- Be sure to read the instruction letter first!
- Each excerpt mustÂ be recorded as aÂ separate video file
- Do not EMAIL your audition videos!Â Â Videos should be uploaded to a file-sharing service, and links should be copied into the Submission Form on the Chair PlacementÂ Page:
Mass for Josh Kubiak @ St. Basil – Monday @ 7:00 am
For any students or families who are able to attend, a mass is scheduled for Monday morning at 7am, in memory of Josh Kubiak. Â Students – if you do attend, the office willÂ count it as an excused tardy. Â Thank you.
MONDAY, 10/17 – Flagline Practice (6-9)
TUESDAY, 10/18Â – EVENING REHEARSAL (6pm-8pm)*
*Note earlier end time of 8:00 pmÂ
- SENIOR SHOW MUSICÂ -Â All must have in flip folders!
- Salute to America’s FinestÂ (for Sounds of the Stadium)
- Senior Show Drill + Music on the field
THURSDAY, 10/20Â – Percussion Rehearsal (6-9)
FRIDAY, 10/21 – AWAY FB @ Stow (CT – 4:30)
- Our final regular-season performance of Star Wars!
- CHAIR PLACEMENT AUDITIONS DUE BY 11:59 pm
The 3rd Annual TRUNK OR TREAT will be held in the parking lot after the game! Â Please join in with this fun new tradition… readÂ the flyer for more information:
LOOKING AHEAD: ___________________________________________
TUESDAY, 10/25 – Evening Rehearsal in the GYM (6pm-9pm)
WEDNESDAY, 10/26 – SOUNDS OF THE STADIUM (CT – 6pm)
FRIDAY, 10/28 – SENIOR NIGHT (CT – 5pm)