THIS WEEK: ________________________________________________
MONDAY, 2/27 – W.E. Sectionals
Our last sectional rehearsal — attendance is crucial!
- 3:00-4:30 — WE Brass
- 4:30-6:00 — WE Woodwinds
THURSDAY, 3/2 – MID-WINTER CONCERT @ 7pm
The students have been working hard on this program, and we look forward to sharing the musical progress that we have made since the December performance!
CALL TIME – 6:30
Groups will meet in the following areas:
- JAZZ ENSEMBLE – Side Stage
- CONCERT WINDS – Choir Room
- SYMPH CRIMSON – On Stage
- SYMPH GOLD – Band Room
- WIND ENSEMBLE – Theory Room
Mr. Mark Lowe & Mr. David Vitale will be serving as “guest adjudicators” for this concert, providing valuable recorded and written feedback for us. Mr. Lowe is the former Director of Bands at Kenston HS, and Mr. Vitale is the Director of Bands at North Royalton High School. If you hear them talking during the performance, it is ok — they are supposed to! Thanks for your understanding.
Yearbook pictures will be taken from the balcony during the concert, prior to each ensemble’s performance.
Saturday, March 4th – Pancake Breakfast
PERFORMANCES (HS bands italicized):
- 8:00-8:30 5th Grade Band and WIND ENSEMBLE (Gymnasium)
- 8:15-8:30 4th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 8:30-8:45 5th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 8:45-9:15 4th & 5th Orchestra (Gymnasium)
- 9:15-9:45 Student Groups (Cafeteria)
- 9:30-10:00 1st Grade Music (Gymnasium)
- 10:00-10:15 4th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 10:15-10:30 5th Grade Choir (Cafeteria)
- 10:30-11:00 Central School Dalcroze (Gymnasium)
- 11:00-11:15 MS Jazz (Cafeteria)
- 11:15-11:45 HS Jazz (Cafeteria)
- 11:45-12:00 Combined Jazz (Cafeteria)
For more information (and to volunteer), visit the PANCAKE PAGE!
LOOKING AHEAD: _________________________________________
OMEA Large-Group Adjudication
- NEXT WEEK — March 10th or 11th
- Concert Winds and Wind Ensemble only
- Final performance times and itinerary will be coming out on MONDAY!