Congrats on an exciting an memorable Senior Night on Friday! Amazingly, we have reached the final week of the regular season (which we will celebrate with a “Trunk or Treat” after the game on Friday!). Students – thank you so much for all of your hard work since August!
Playoffs – At the time of this bulletin I do not have any information, but it will be communicated as soon as it is known. Please keep November 7-8 flexible!
We will begin our CONCERT ENSEMBLES on Monday, 11/3 (regardless of playoffs)! Chair Placement results will be posted online this Friday, and on Monday we will meet with Symphonic Bands (4th period), and Concert Winds/Wind Ensemble (5th period). We look forward to getting started!
CITRUS SALE ORDERS – Deadline extended to Monday, 10/27
MONDAY, 10/27 – Flagline Practice (6-7:30)
TUESDAY, 10/28 – Evening Rehearsal (6-9): INSIDE
- This is our ONLY rehearsal for “Sounds of the Stadium!”
- We will meet in the Auditorium, then proceed down to the gym together
You will need ALL music from the season:
- Senior Show
- “Walk-Run-Fly” Show
- “Rock & Roll Hall” Show
- Stand Tunes
WEDNESDAY, 10/29 – “SOUNDS OF THE STADIUM” @ 7pm (CT – 6:15)
Admission is FREE!
- After dressing into uniform, we will assemble in the AUDITORIUM
- Full Uniform, minus hats & gloves (ladies may wear hair down; only black hair
- The performance will conclude by 8:30 pm
- Please invite family, friends, teachers, and community members to attend. This is a great opportunity for folks to hear all of the music from this season in a warm, dry indoor setting!
- Sarah Burgess will be singing with us again!
- We will also hold a 50/50 raffle, with proceeds benefitting the Flagline
FRIDAY, 10/31 – AWAY FB @ Westlake (CT – 4:30)
- Away Pregame and “Hybrid” Halftime show
- Upon our return, the Band Boosters will be hosting a “Trunk or Treat” in the band parking lot! VIEW FLYER FOR DETAILS